- "I made VWC my top choice because of the small class size, the dedicated athletic staff, and great location."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Randolph-Macon College, Pfeiffer University, the University of Mount Union, and Mercyhurst University
Saves: 17 – (at Christopher Newport – 3/11/15)
Junior (2015): Appeared in 19 games, making 18 starts as a junior… Made 175 saves on the season… Season-best 17 saves at Christopher Newport University on March 11… Registered 14 saves with just eight goals allowed in an 11-8 victory over Shenandoah University on April 25.
Sophomore (2014): PCompeted in 810 minutes in 16 games, compiling an 11.86 goals against average and a .427 saves percentage… Recorded 13 saves in a 14-6 loss to Randolph-Macon College.
First-Year (2013): Competed in 13 games and recorded 130 saves.
Academic Accomplishments: Recorded a 4.00 GPA in winter ’13 and winter ’14.
Before VWC: 2.9 goals against average and 52 saves as a senior for a 14-3 Leonardtown team… Second team All-Southern Maryland Athletic Conference… First team All-St. Mary's County... Yearbook editor... Member of the Model UN Club, Ski Club, and Jets travel lacrosse club.
Personal: Daughter of Trudy and Carson Carroll... Father, Carson, played basketball at Ranger College.
Get to Know Madison
- Enjoys reading, spending time with family and friends, and going to the beach
- Favorites include the movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", the novel "The Art of Racing in the Rain", and the TV series "Scandal"
- A fan of the Washington Capitals, head coach and former lacrosse standout Meagan DiCave, and her dad
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "I like to have a good time, but also work hard."
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being surrounded by people that want to work hard, but that I can also consider my best friends and family on and off the field"
- If I could spend a day with one famous person from any time period it would be: "Ronald Reagan, because I would love to meet such a great politcal mind."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am a lawyer and coaching a lacrosse team."
- People might be surprised to know: "I can play the piano."
- The most important advice I've received is: "to never stop trying and don't give up." -- Dad
|Apr 10||at Roanoke||L, 18-6|
|Apr 12||Meredith||W, 16-12|
|Apr 15||Randolph-Macon||L, 15-10|
|Apr 18||Shenandoah||L, 17-16|
|Apr 25||at Shenandoah||W, 11-8|
|Apr 29||at Randolph-Macon||L, 14-3|
|Feb 14||at St. Mary's (Md.)||L, 18-12||1||60:00||18||11||37.9|
|Mar 2||vs. Ferrum||W, 16-7||1||30:00||3||5||62.5|
|Mar 4||Neumann||W, 14-7||1||60:00||7||7||50.0|
|Mar 9||Hilbert||W, 19-0||1||30:00||0||0||0.0|
|Mar 11||at Chris. Newport||L, 17-4||1||60:00||17||17||50.0|
|Mar 14||at Randolph||W, 15-2||1||60:00||2||6||75.0|
|Mar 18||at Lynchburg||L, 13-11||1||60:00||13||13||50.0|
|Mar 21||Guilford||L, 11-10||1||60:00||11||7||38.9|
|Mar 23||at Marymount (Va.)||W, 10-8||1||60:00||8||11||57.9|
|Mar 28||at Washington and Lee||L, 11-9||1||60:00||11||7||38.9|
|Apr 1||Sweet Briar||W, 18-12||1||54:50||10||11||52.4|
|Apr 4||Hollins||W, 19-2||1||30:00||1||4||80.0|
|Apr 7||at Bridgewater (Va.)||W, 10-8||1||66:00||8||8||50.0|
|Apr 10||at Roanoke||L, 18-6||1||50:42||16||8||33.3|
|Apr 12||Meredith||W, 16-12||1||60:00||12||14||53.8|
|Apr 15||Randolph-Macon||L, 15-10||1||60:00||15||12||44.4|
|Apr 18||Shenandoah||L, 17-16||0||41:06||11||7||38.9|
|Apr 25||at Shenandoah||W, 11-8||1||60:00||8||14||63.6|
|Apr 29||at Randolph-Macon||L, 14-3||1||60:00||14||13||48.1|