10 Amari Agee
|High School:||William Mason|
|Major:||Psychology and Communications|
- "I made VWC my top choice because of lacrosse, the small school community, the location, and the people I met when I visited."
- Selected VWC over Ohio State University, Harvard University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and Ohio University
VWC Season Highlights
- Led the Marlins in caused turnovers with 20
- Scored her first intercollegiate goal in a 19-2 win over Hollins University
- Ranked second for the Marlins in caused turnovers with 21; recorded a career-high four caused turnovers against Maryland's Goucher College
- Ranked second in ground balls with 40; recorded a career-high seven ground balls against North Carolina's Guilford College
- Scored two goals in games against Washington and Lee University, Hollins University and Lynchburg College
- All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference second team honoree
- Ranked second on the team with 59 ground balls, including a season-high seven against Randolph-Macon College
- Led the Marlins with 39 caused turnovers, highlighted by a season-high five against Christopher Newport University
- Scored two goals in a 19-0 win over Hollins University
- Three-time Dean's List honoree
- Carries a current 3.51 grade point average; GPA never lower than 3.08
- Led team to a 11-2-2 record as a senior
- First team All-District
- District Champions
- Regional runner-ups
- Second team All-District
- National Women's Division Team
- Under Armour All-American Underclassmen All-Star
- National Honor Society
- Daughter of Tanisha and Rashid Agee; mother attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and father attended Penn State University
- Has four siblings, Lydia, Erin, Nathan, and Stephen
- A fan of the Indianapolis Colts football team, soccer player Abby Wambach, and musical artist Nicki Minaj
- Enjoys hip-hop, R&B, and rap music, and vacations to Puerto Rico
- Favorites include the book "In Cold Blood," the movie "The Orphan," and the TV series "Pretty Little Liars"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "Social, outgoing, competitive, charismatic, funny, impatient, friendly, perfectionist, adaptable"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "Being competitive, staying fit and healthy, the community feeling of being on a team."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "My versatility."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "Use my talents to help the VWC girls lacrosse program grow, while also advancing my own skills."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Nicki Minaj because she's one of the most interesting people I have ever hear of. She's weird. But I love her."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Real World Challenges. I definitely could keep up physically and I think I could avoid all the drama."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I am not too sure, but I know I'll be successful in whatever I'm doing."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "Teleportation. I always take forever to get ready so I could get ready at the last second and still be on time."
- People might be surprised to know: "I have been to Australia."
- The most important advice I've received is: "Always remember that in life, you'll most likely always be playing by someone else's rules. So what you have to do is learn how to play the game."
|Apr 10||at Roanoke||L, 18-6|
|Apr 12||Meredith||W, 16-12|
|Apr 15||Randolph-Macon||L, 15-10|
|Apr 18||Shenandoah||L, 17-16|
|Apr 25||at Shenandoah||W, 11-8|
|Apr 29||at Randolph-Macon||L, 14-3|
|Shots on goal||8||6|
|Shots on goal percentage||80.0||85.7|
|Free position goals-shots||1-2||1-2|
|Feb 14||at St. Mary's (Md.)||L, 18-12||0||0||0||0-0||4||2||4||4||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 2||vs. Ferrum||W, 16-7||0||0||0||0-0||1||0||1||3||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 4||Neumann||W, 14-7||0||0||0||0-0||3||0||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 9||Hilbert||W, 19-0||2||0||2||0-0||1||0||0||0||3||66.7||2||66.7|
|Mar 11||at Chris. Newport||L, 17-4||0||0||0||0-0||1||0||2||2||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 14||at Randolph||W, 15-2||0||0||0||0-0||2||0||1||1||1||0.0||0||0.0|
|Mar 18||at Lynchburg||L, 13-11||0||0||0||0-0||3||0||3||0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 21||Guilford||L, 11-10||0||0||0||0-0||6||0||3||4||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 23||at Marymount (Va.)||W, 10-8||0||0||0||0-0||5||0||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 28||at Washington and Lee||L, 11-9||0||0||0||0-0||1||1||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 1||Sweet Briar||W, 18-12||1||0||1||0-1||4||2||1||4||3||33.3||3||100.0|
|Apr 4||Hollins||W, 19-2||1||0||1||1-1||1||0||0||1||3||33.3||3||100.0|
|Apr 7||at Bridgewater (Va.)||W, 10-8||0||0||0||0-0||4||0||1||6||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 10||at Roanoke||L, 18-6||0||0||0||0-0||4||0||0||3||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 12||Meredith||W, 16-12||0||0||0||0-0||3||0||0||3||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 15||Randolph-Macon||L, 15-10||0||0||0||0-0||4||0||1||1||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 18||Shenandoah||L, 17-16||0||0||0||0-0||3||0||3||2||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 25||at Shenandoah||W, 11-8||0||1||1||0-0||3||1||0||4||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 29||at Randolph-Macon||L, 14-3||0||0||0||0-0||2||0||1||2||0||-||0||-|