7 Isaac Arrington
- "I made Virginia Wesleyan my top choice because the coaches are very sincere in their recruiting methods and approaches. The deal was sealed when my mom found out about the 13:1 student to teacher ratio and my dad was pleased that it is far away from home."
- Selected VWC over the Missouri State University, Oklahoma State University, North Texas University, and Ohio State University
VWC Career Statistics
- Scored two goals in a 3-2 victory over Hampden-Sydney College
- Recorded two assists in a 3-0 win over Ohio Wesleyan University
- Scored two goals in a 9-1 victory over Emory and Henry College
- Varsity captain
- First team All-District
- First team All-Region
- Leading goal scorer with 9 goals and 6 assists as a senior
- Selected to participate in the Texas Senior Showcase
- Son of Donice and Michael; parents attended Ohio State University
- Has one brother, Weston
- Enjoys all types of music, basketball player Dirk Nowitzki, soccer player Thierry Henry, and celebrities Betty White and Charlie Sheen
- Favorites include the book "Jesus Freaks," the TV shows "Tosh.0," "Franklin and Bash," and "The Buried Life"
- A fan of the the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, FC Dallas, Ohio State, and Fulham FC
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "funny, easy going, and goal oriented"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is:"representing more than myself. When I put my jersey on I feel like a neighborhood superhero because kids look up to me and even want to be in my spot and I get the chance to honor the name on the front of my jersey more than the one on my back."
- The part of my game I've most improved is: "keeping my composure at all times of the game. No matter if I've been fouled or have an open shot with 5 seconds left in the game, just always staying composed."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to be a national champion and gain the most experience possible for the next level."
- If I could spend the day with a famous person from any time period it would be:"Jesus for obvious resasons or Richard Branson because I'd love to spend a day on his private island. We would take his private jets everywhere, and I would leave rich."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Jersey Shore because I would have outrageous muscles and live in an environment that makes it acceptable to be sloppy."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I expect to be ending a very elaborate soccer career and starting my sports broadcasting profession. I plan to be married with two kids and living in a very nice suburb."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "the ability to fly because that would save me a lot of money on gas and I'd get there a lot quicker."
- People might be surprised to know: " that I still play Pokemon on my Gameboy often."
- The most important advice I've received is: "success is a choice and the decision is yours." -- Sean McGinness (boss) "What have you done to become a champion today?" --Sidney Danner (coach)