|High School:||Appomattox County|
|Major:||Comprehensive Liberal Studies|
- “I made Virginia Wesleyan my first choice because of the small class sizes and the community feel.”
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Lynchburg, Eastern Mennonite, Bridgewater, and Longwood
Before VWC: UCA All-American cheerleader in high school… Represented Virginia in the varsity spirit spectacular parade at Walt Disney World… Member of the Government Club and the Model U.N.
Personal: Daughter of Patrick and Kimberly Walker… Has a brother, Andrew.
Get to Know Bethany
- Enjoys binge watching Netflix and spending time on the beach
- Fan of the Baltimore Ravens
- Favorites include the TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: “the sense of family you get to have with your teammates”
- If you could spend one day with a famous person from any period, who would it be and why?: “John Lennon, because I’ve always been a fan of The Beatles (thanks Dad) and have been influenced by their music from a young age”
- People might be surprised to know this about me…: “I am actually really shy! Being a cheerleader is all about being in front of crowds but I still sometimes feel a little stage fright, although cheering really helped me out of my shell”
- It’s the year 2030 and I am doing this…: “teaching art in an elementary school classroom”