|High School:||North County|
- "I made VWC my top choice because of the sense of community around campus and the feeling I got from visiting that I could stay here for the next four years"
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Roanoke College, Post University, Fairfield University and York College
Goals: 3 – (Methodist - 3/2/16)
Assists: 1 – (6x, most recent, Randolph - 4/22/17)
Points: 3 – (2x, most recent, Methodist - 3/2/16)
Ground Balls: 6 – (Randolph - 4/22/17)
Caused Turnovers: 1 - (3x, most recent, at Lynchburg - 4/29/17)
Face-Off Wins: NA
Senior (2017): Appeared in all 16 games, making two starts on the offensive unit… Scored two goals against Greensboro on February 25 and at Bridgewater on March 25… Netted the game-winning goal in a 9-8 overtime victory over Drew on April 1… Scooped a career-high six ground balls against Randolph on April 22.
Junior (2016): Appeared in 14 games as a reserve for the Marlin squad… Netted his first career hat trick with three goals in a victory over Methodist on March 2… Contributed a goal and an assist against Adrian on March 5… Scooped two ground balls on three different occasions, all Marlin victories.
Sophomore (2015): Played in 12 contests as a sophomore… Scored a goal at Bridgewater College on March 14… Picked up two ground balls against Randolph College on April 15.
Freshman (2014): Appeared in 16 games as a first-year… Led all first-year Marlins with 12 goals… Scooped 15 ground balls… Tallied goals in his first three games played… Scored two goals in back-to-back contests against Bridgewater and Ferrum… Season best three points at Bridgewater on April 5.
Before VWC: Selected as lacrosse Most Valuable Player as a senior… Lacrosse team captain as a junior and senior… Two-time All-County honoree… Competed in lacrosse, cross country and indoor track… Ranked 53rd in a class of 441.
Personal: Son of Stephanie Brummitt and Brian Brummitt… Mom attended Frostburg State University… Has two brothers, Avery and Lucas, and two sisters, Ebbe and Anna… Sociology minor.
Get to Know Andre
- Favorites include the movie "Saving Private Ryan" and the TV series "Blue Mountain State"
- A fan of professional athlete Bo Jackson and football's Baltimore Ravens
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "athletic, determined, smart, reliable, dedicated"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being a part of a team and having teammates who are there to help you and push you to be better"
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "my understanding of the game"
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to be the best lacrosse player I can be"
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Ray Lewis, because he is one of the most inspirational athletes of all time"
- It's the year 2030 and: "I'm in California with a family of my own"
- The most important advice I've received is: "when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, that's when you 'll be successful" -- Eric Thomas
|Apr 12||Southern Virginia||L, 19-12|
|Apr 15||at Guilford||L, 10-4|
|Apr 19||Randolph-Macon||L, 12-6|
|Apr 22||Randolph||L, 16-9|
|Apr 26||Hampden-Sydney||L, 17-8|
|Apr 29||at #17 Lynchburg||L, 25-6|
|Shots on goal||19||9|
|Shots on goal percentage||46.3||42.9|
|Feb 18||at Widener||L, 9-8||1||0||1||1||0||2||2||0||0-0||4||25.0||1||25.0|
|Feb 25||Greensboro||W, 14-7||2||0||2||0||0||3||0||0||0-0||3||66.7||3||100.0|
|Mar 1||at Chris. Newport||L, 20-3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 4||at Methodist||L, 18-13||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0-0||3||0.0||1||33.3|
|Mar 8||Delaware Valley||L, 12-8||1||0||1||0||0||0||4||0||0-0||5||20.0||1||20.0|
|Mar 11||at Roanoke||L, 19-2||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||4||0.0||1||25.0|
|Mar 17||Washington and Lee||L, 20-5||0||1||1||0||0||2||2||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 25||at Bridgewater (Va.)||L, 16-12||2||0||2||2||0||1||0||1||0-0||5||40.0||2||40.0|
|Apr 1||Drew||W, 9-8||1||0||1||0||0||3||0||0||0-0||3||33.3||2||66.7|
|Apr 8||Shenandoah||L, 15-8||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0-0||1||0.0||0||0.0|
|Apr 12||Southern Virginia||L, 19-12||1||0||1||1||0||1||5||0||0-0||2||50.0||2||100.0|
|Apr 15||at Guilford||L, 10-4||0||1||1||0||0||0||1||0||0-0||4||0.0||1||25.0|
|Apr 19||Randolph-Macon||L, 12-6||1||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||0-0||2||50.0||1||50.0|
|Apr 22||Randolph||L, 16-9||0||1||1||0||0||6||1||0||0-0||1||0.0||1||100.0|
|Apr 26||Hampden-Sydney||L, 17-8||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0-0||2||0.0||1||50.0|
|Apr 29||at #17 Lynchburg||L, 25-6||0||0||0||0||0||2||1||1||0-0||2||0.0||2||100.0|