|Hometown:||Floral Park, N.Y.|
|High School:||The Hill Academy, Ontario|
|Major:||Double: Business and Criminal Justice|
- "I made VWC my top choice because the location and the campus are beautiful and when I met the coaches I knew this was the right fit for me to better my game"
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Lynchburg College, Adelphia University, Mount Saint Mary's University, and Jacksonville University
Goals: 2 – (2x, most recent, Coast Guard – 3/8/15)
Points: 2 – (2x, most recent, Coast Guard – 3/8/15)
Ground Balls: 4 – (Greensboro – 3/22/15)
Caused Turnovers: NA
Face-Off Wins: NA
Sophomore (2015): Played in 13 games, making three starts as a sophomore… Scored eight goals on the year, including two in games against Ferrum College and the Coast Guard Academy… Scooped four ground balls against Greensboro College on March 22.
Before VWC: Competed in lacrosse and ice hockey for four years… Helped The Hill Academy to an 18-4 record as a senior… Recipient of the Coaches Award in ice hockey… Selected to compete in the All-Canada-Oshawa Great Lakes Games in lacrosse… Signed to play Mississauga Tomahawks Jr. A Box Lacrosse; also played for the Mimico Mountaineers… North American Lacrosse Invitational runner-up in 2013.
Personal: Son of Victoria and Edward Desiderio… Dad attended Nassau Community College and the University of North Florida, mom attended the University of Florida… Has two younger sisters, Kaitlyn and Melissa.
Get to Know Eddie
- Enjoys house music, dubstep, and techno, dining on poutine, and spending vacation time in Stockholm, Sweden
- Favorites include the novel "Catcher in the Rye," the movie "American Sniper," and the TV series "American Horror Story"
- A fan of Canadian lacrosse star Brodie Merrill, ice hockey's New York Rangers, and actor Dave Franco
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "fun, determined, competitive and loyal"
- Career goal after graduation: "coaching college lacrosse and working in the financial district in New York City"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "the brotherhood"
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "my field movement"
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to become an All-American and helpt the team earn a spot in the playoffs"
- If I could spend the day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Alexander the Great. He created the largest empire in the world and was undefeated in battle all before the age of 30. I would love to learn from one of the greatest military commanders in history"
- It's the year 2030 and: "I'm happy somewhere nice and have a lacrosse stick in my hands"
- People might be surprised to know: "I DJ and played at some of the top clubs in New York City, including Webster Hall and Pacha...Lindsay Lohan is my cousin!"
- The most important advice I've received is: "great moments are born from great opportunities" -- Coach Herb Brooks
|Apr 11||at Lynchburg||L, 19-5|
|Apr 15||Randolph||W, 16-10|
|Apr 18||at Guilford||W, 10-7|
|Apr 22||Hampden-Sydney||W, 12-10|
|Apr 25||Washington and Lee||L, 15-7|
|May 2||vs. Roanoke||L, 11-5|
|Shots on goal||18||4|
|Shots on goal percentage||81.8||80.0|
|Mar 1||vs. Ferrum||W, 14-13||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||2||100.0||2||100.0|
|Mar 7||Eastern||L, 11-8||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||2||0.0||2||100.0|
|Mar 8||Coast Guard||W, 12-3||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||3||66.7||3||100.0|
|Mar 11||at Chris. Newport||L, 20-6||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||5||20.0||3||60.0|
|Mar 14||at Bridgewater (Va.)||W, 10-7||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||1||100.0||1||100.0|
|Mar 18||Messiah||L, 9-7||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 21||Randolph-Macon||W, 11-7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||1||0.0||1||100.0|
|Mar 22||Greensboro||W, 13-5||1||0||1||0||0||4||2||0||0-0||5||20.0||4||80.0|
|Mar 28||Shenandoah||W, 11-10||0||0||0||0||0||2||1||0||0-0||1||0.0||0||0.0|
|Apr 4||at Roanoke||W, 17-15||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 11||at Lynchburg||L, 19-5||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 15||Randolph||W, 16-10||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 18||at Guilford||W, 10-7||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Apr 22||Hampden-Sydney||W, 12-10||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||2||50.0||2||100.0|
|Apr 25||Washington and Lee||L, 15-7||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|May 2||vs. Roanoke||L, 11-5||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|